‘Personal Information’ includes but is not limited to: your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, username, date of birth, contact preferences, online activity logs related to our website, IP addresses, cookie, device, browser and operating system identifiers, internet tags, location and navigational data provided by your connection, server addresses, top-level domain names, dates and times of visits to the website, pages accessed and documents downloaded, interactions with tools and advertising, previous websites visited, and the type of browser used.
We may collect and store your personal information in the following circumstances:
- When you voluntarily provide information to us, for example:
- when you complete forms on this website (including registration forms, application forms and other forms)
- when you create, modify, or use any accounts or registered user facilities available through this website
- when you submit questions, comments or other communications to us.
- As you navigate through the website, certain information may be passively collected (that is, gathered without your active participation) using various technologies and means, including technical information and usage information individual to you.
The personal information we collect will be used to provide services you have authorised or requested. We may also use personal information collected by us to:
- verify your identity and assist you in case you forget your password or login details
- respond to any requests or correspondence from you
- manage and improve this website and any related services
- carry out internal research and development
- provide you with information about a service that you are using (including critical updates and announcements)
- reduce the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information
- customise this website to suit your particular preferences and interests
- where you create a message using this website for the purpose of sending that message to us, or to any other recipient specified by you, and send that message
- analyse website usage, trends and statistics
- with your permission, supply you with further information concerning products and services which may be of interest to you
- carry out any other use that is authorised by you or is notified to you at the time of collection.
- where disclosure is connected to the purpose for which is was collected, for example, in an online application
- where we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of you, us, or others
- we are required or permitted by law to disclose the information.
Please also note that we may share the information we collect in an anonymous form, for example from surveying or tracking information, with advertisers or other third party partners. However, we will not sell or disclose personal information about you as an individual to any third party or entity outside WCF or its related entities for marketing purposes.
You have the right to access, request or correct the personal information that we hold about you at any time by contacting our privacy officer at email@example.com. A fee may be charged.
Your personal information is collected by WCF and may be held by WCF (Level 4, 187 Featherston St, Wellington 6011) or any other associated entities or service providers to WCF on secure servers.
Our Grant management software platform is hosted by Fluxx Labs Inc (“Fluxx”) and their Privacy Notice may be viewed here:
In accordance with the Privacy Act 2020, WCF may store your personal information for as long as it may lawfully be used by WCF.
This website may contain hyperlinks to third-party websites, for example for the purposes of advertising. We are not responsible, and nor do we endorse, any of the content on such websites, or the manner in which those websites collect, store, use, and distribute any personal information you provide.
No data transmissions over the internet are completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure the security of information transmitted from or to you.
However, once we have received your personal information, we will use reasonable efforts to protect the information against loss or misuse, and against unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure.
By using this website, you agree that any ideas, suggestions or comments you provide to WCF through this website will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. Such ideas, suggestions and comments will become the exclusive property of us and may be used by us in whole or in part in any matter whatsoever without notice or compensation to you.
Your use of this website is subject to our Terms and Conditions.